Like all of you, we at Rope Partner are very concerned about the spread of COVID-19 and want to communicate the response measures we are taking. We are ramping up our preparedness aggressively to ensure your health and safety as well as that of our employees, while continuing to meet your requests in a timely manner for the valued services you expect from us.
Protecting your Health and that of our Employees:
- Our offices are closed, and our back-office team is working from home.
- We have restricted air-travel until further notice and are driving to projects wherever possible as a precaution.
- We are following all the governmental guidelines and fully supporting our technicians to work with maximum social distancing, hygiene and complete response measures. Should any employee begin to feel sick we will immediately demobilize our team from the project, providing full medical and logistic support while communicating as transparently as possible, any potential incidents with our clients and work community.
Preparedness and Response Measures:
- Our MGMT Team is huddling daily and incorporating 360 input from a range of sources including industry contacts/associations, World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our Health and Wellness Consultants and others to ensure we are staying informed and ahead of this dynamic situation.
- We are remaining flexible and constantly revising our COVID-19 Response Plan and ensuring consistent clear communication across our company, and with our clients before, during and after projects.
- We are ensuring our team is well prepared to continue working safely on your projects including extra PPE and evolving process steps to ensure clean hygiene and social distancing.
- Given our current air-travel ban we are identifying the best logistic options for car travel to your work site without any extra cost to you. Thankfully we have technicians living and working around the country.
- As our techs are cross trained to perform Blade Repair, Internal Tower Mechanical Work, Cleaning, Inspections and other scopes we are helping you minimize the number of vendors required at your sites.
We believe that with consistent clear communication, a commitment to our social responsibility and preventative measures we can provide critical assistance to our clients’ wind farms in their effort to keep our electrical grid supporting our global community’s fight to combat this pandemic.
Everyone here at Rope Partner is ready to jump to action to assist you with the challenges you are facing, and we thank you for your continued business and trust. If you have any questions regarding new or existing service orders, feel free to reach out to our team at 831.460.9448 or email@example.com.
CEO – Rope Partner